Posted Nov 30, 17:37
4 hours ago:
November was a sensational month for risk assets in the aftermath of the US election and positive vaccine data. Equity markets finish the month with some of their best monthly gains ever and the US dollar slumped. Ashraf posted charts of Gold vs USD and Gold vs EUR, highlighting the possibility of moving the goal posts for the yellow metal before assessing the next low. Early week data continues to show the global economy recovering at a strong pace. A new trade was issued after Monday's London close. The DAX trade hit the Premium stop, but avoided the 13445 addressed in the WhatsApp Broadcast Group.
Click To Enlarge
FX to Join the Party? Nov 27, 2020 19:46:
The moves in equity markets this month have been breathtaking, while FX is attempting to join the risk-on party. The US dollar ended the week lower against all G10 currencies, with JPY as the 2nd weakest in a classic risk-on performance. Ashraf told us gold has never stopped falling at its 200-DMA. So how far does it go? see below. NZD and AUD led, while GBP and CHF lagged ahead of JPY and USD. Ashraf has posted the Premium video below on his strategy to trade EURUSD into yea-end. Read More...
The Strongest & Weakest
Start of day is 17:00, Eastern Time/New York Time,
Subscribe to Ashraf's Newsletter
- Can they keep it up? https://t.co/72bLagtYZP (17 min ago)
- @Stocktwits I want my Lithium-Ethereum one (1 hr ago)
- new goal posts ? #forex #XAUUSD https://t.co/c2Oc2Ywgtb (2 hr ago)
- A November to Remember by @FX_Button https://t.co/72bLagtYZP #forex $FXE $UUP $TNX #XAUUSD #SLV (3 hr ago)
- New Premium Trade posted & sent (5 hr ago)
- صفقة جديدة للمشتركين مساندة بمخططات و التفسير بالعربي داخل الرسوم البيانية https://t.co/bJCeapQ7fX (5 hr ago)
- Big Erdogan curfew. (5 hr ago)
- بتكوين: ما فيه مزح الآن (7 hr ago)
- Remember what Yellen did to gold? (7 hr ago)
- @alqedra2010 شوي مبالغ فيها اظن (7 hr ago)
€ £ $ Cross Rate Calculator
Enter values for EURUSD and EURGBP to find the corresponding GBPUSD rate
Latest Poll - Apr 30
What do you see happening with the S&P500 and/or Dow Jones Industrials Index in the upcoming 3-6 months?
New Highs First
New Lows First
A then B
B then A
21-yr Intermarket Charts - 7 indices 11 currencies 14 commodities Interactive charting by instrument, chronological and alphabetical order. This enables organizing each individual commodity, currency or equity index' performance by magnitude or chronological order. View..