Join Ashraf's Tuesday Talk in London on Intermarket Dynamics
UNLOCKING THE SECRETS OF CURRENCIES & INTERMARKET ANALYSIS
Join Ashraf's Talk this Tuesday at the Market Technicians Association.
- Using technical Analysis for Top-Down Intermarket Approach
- How Long will USD Weakness Remain Despite Global Political Fears?
- Will latest Eurozone Debt Fears Finally Destabilize EURUSD?
- What are the preferred commodity currencies? AUD, CAD or NOK?
- Is the Equities-USD Relationship Broken Again?
- What's next for the Gold/Oil/Silver Relationship?
Date : 7th of June 2011
Venue: IG Index Ltd, Cannon Bridge House, 25 Dowgate Hill, London EC4R 2YA
FREE Registration (Members) : http://tinyurl.com/ MTA-Event-Registration
FREE Registration (Non-Members) : Email Courtney Musarra (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Chapter page: www.tinyurl.com/MTA-London
Chapter Chair: Alex Spiroglou (alex@TraderTD.com)
Virus Sends Stocks to 4th Worst Day in Past 9 yrs
by Adam Button | Feb 24, 2020 18:25
Gold Eyes 1680 ahead of G20
by Ashraf Laidi | Feb 21, 2020 18:08
3 Charts for GBP Traders
by Ashraf Laidi | Feb 21, 2020 13:18
Is Yen-Centric Risk Back?
by Adam Button | Feb 20, 2020 17:34
Why the Euro Keeps on Falling
by Adam Button | Feb 19, 2020 16:37