From SPR to Greek Interventions; 6 New Charts
EURUSD rises off key support of 1.4115 on news that Greece secures IMF/EU deal, which will be finalized on Friday, 1.4110-15 is the Trendline support extending from May 23 low thru the June 16. EURUSD will continue hovering between $1.40 and 1.45 as it awaits these key dates (see below).
Our LATEST TRADES on EURUSD, EURJPY, S&P500, GOLD & US Crude are out with 6 Intermarket technical charts . Click here to to become Premium Member: http://ashraflaidi.com/products/sub01/
The key dates for EUrozone are the following: June 23-24 EU Summit
June 28 or 30: Greek parliament vote on Medium Term Plan (austerity measures totalling E28.6bn)
July 3 extra-ordinary Eurogroup meeting to disburse E12bn to Greece.
Summarising the FOMC Decision
1. FOMC sticks with "exceptionally low levels for the fed funds rate" to last for "extended period".
2. Confirmed $600B QE2 ends in late June.
3. Continue reinvestments with 7 yr Treasuries buying operations per month.
4. FOMC said recovery "somewhat more slowly than expected" but likely due to temp factors such as Japan, higher food/energy prices.
5. FOMC downgraded US growth estimates: 2011 central tendency now 2.8% from previous 3.2%. 2011 unemp rate 8.8% from prev 8.5%, 2011 core PCE prices
6) Bernanke noted "extended period" could at last at least 2-3 meetings
PREMIUM SUBSCRIBERS' DIRECT ACCESS to today's piece here:
Gold Eyes 1680 ahead of G20
by Ashraf Laidi | Feb 21, 2020 18:08
3 Charts for GBP Traders
by Ashraf Laidi | Feb 21, 2020 13:18
Is Yen-Centric Risk Back?
by Adam Button | Feb 20, 2020 17:34
Why the Euro Keeps on Falling
by Adam Button | Feb 19, 2020 16:37
Forex Brokers' Share Price Performance
by Ashraf Laidi | Feb 19, 2020 12:17