Posted Oct 31, 18:33
LATEST ARTICLE Oct 10
FTSE-100, Dax-30, S&P500: More Downside
Is this the sell-off “everyone” has been waiting for. The month is October, the reason is Europe (partly) and inflation is at risk of becoming deflation.
More Downside in Equities from here
Inflation Could be the Dollar’s Worst Enemy Oct 30, 2014 23:17:
Economists were quick to poke holes in a strong US GDP report but it's the inflation picture that should be in the spotlight. The kiwi was the top performer Thursday as it defied RBNZ jawboning while the yen lagged. Up next it's the Japanese CPI report and the BOJ decision. In the Premium trades, both GBPUSD shorts were closed prior to reaching their final targets, attaining a combined profit of at least 210 pips. AUDUSD and NZDJPY shorts as well as longs in USDCHF remain in progress. US GDP rose at a 3.5% pace in the preliminary Q3 report, beating the 3.0% consensus. The dollar jumped 30 pips across the board but the gains were almost immediately erased and the dollar continued to fall throughout the day. Read More...
5 Reasons for the USD Rally (and Why it May Continue) Oct 30, 2014 0:08:
The US dollar surged around 90 pips right across the board after the Federal Reserve statement. We look at what exactly was behind the buying and what it means for the US dollar next. Premium subscribers emailed us about GBPUSD & AUDUSD and NZDJPY shorts as well as longs in USDCHF have seen their gains expand, following last night's Premium note calling for sticking with GBPUSD shorts, which currently net more than 200 pips. 1. A 'significant' change Read More...
Subscribe to Ashraf's Newsletter
- #BoJ expands QE #Fed exits QE #ECB expected to enter #QE http://t.co/KkYNx7pJwS http://t.co/rp43WE3yBi (2 hr ago)
- @PeterSchiff Nope, The Swiss referendum 2 teach them not to hold a referendum on every topic they feel like. Once again it will be defeated (18 hr ago)
- #BoJ expands QE #Fed exits #QE #ECB expected to enter QE http://t.co/KkYNx7pJwS http://t.co/rp43WE3yBi (19 hr ago)
- That $USDJPY chart from Sep http://t.co/OWbYOSj4Km #forex #yen (19 hr ago)
- #TGIF for #GPIF (21 hr ago)
- One thing for sure is that u wont be hearing US complning over Japan's currency depreciation #forex #QEAlwaysWelcome #fomc #Fed #nikkei225 (21 hr ago)
- #Goldbugs purists are furious as #gold plunges despite another QE dive by the BoJ #forex #gold (22 hr ago)
- RT @CityIndex: #AskAshraf session shall end in 7 mins .No questions shall be taken after that #forex #ftse #stocks #gold #nikkei225 (22 hr ago)
- RT @CityIndex: #AskAshraf @Atosark 09820 my Premium longs in $USDCHF remain intact. as long as SNBGold vote looms & €/$ unable to regain 12… (23 hr ago)
- RT @CityIndex: #AskAshraf $US Dollar indiscriminately running the show as other central banks dive in QE & Fed gets out #forex (yesterday)
Latest Poll - May 01
Which leverage do you mostly use in Forex trading ?View Poll..
- Less than 50-1