Greeks have rejected the Troika bailout proposal. The euro is down 1.5 cents in early trading and markets are sure to be roiled for days. BOJ's Kuroda speaks later but all the focus will remain on Greece.
The tally is nearly complete and shows 61.5% of Greeks voting 'No' in a solid rejection of another round of austerity and a massive win for PM Tsipras. Polls were much closer in the days ahead of the vote but fear about a Grexit failed to materialize and voters showed they were fed up with failed austerity programs.Read More...
- Those who say gaps are always filled. Last Sunday's gapdown in #DAX30 remains unfilled فجوة الأحد الماضي في الداكس لم تمتلئ بعد (2 hr ago)
- markets selloff as #Varoufakis' arm is spared (2 hr ago)
- When support becomes resistance -- #ShanghaiComposite 4100 or 100 DMA turns into resistance #SHCOMP (2 hr ago)
- Last Sunday's #EURUSD gap down was closed 15 mins before Monday's London close. #forex (3 hr ago)
- #Dax30 futures gapped at 11030 last Sunday. Today at 10,760. 200 DMA @ 10,600 is next stop #forex (3 hr ago)
- #CarliLloyd world class (4 hr ago)
- Greece Says ‘No’, more Talks Ahead http://t.co/iqwt9xr9nM by @FX_Button #forex (5 hr ago)
- #EURUSD From last Sunday's gap down to today's #forex http://t.co/64sQW51I0t (5 hr ago)
- US women doing to Japan what German men did to Brazil 1 yr ago. England women wouldve done far better (5 hr ago)
- moving on into the next Eurogroup meeting, then the Jul 20 deadline, then... (5 hr ago)
- Rebound fades near 1.14
- Rebound fades near 1.17
- Break above 1.17
- Settles back near 1.10